Friday, September 24, 2010

No Sugar Added presents Robbie Rivera



The Sunday before Labor Day  no better way to have spent the day but at the Gansevoort Beach Party with Robbie Rivera headlining on the massive VOID Sound System. It was an incredible event with other insane DJs such as Dimitri Vegas and LIke Mike who's 2010 productions have been nothing short of amazing. Don't forget we had Richard Gray from Subliminal came through as a special guest who killed it along with David Solano, and Donnie Lowe. Of course the night ended with a banging set from no other but Karbokane myself. We apologize for the cutting the night short. It wasn't my idea to end my set early but it was the pissy hotel management that made me cut it off with out even bringing you down on a even note. I apologize, and again not my idea. Needless to say the Gansevoort better step it up a bit and perhaps respect the people when have events there. On a positive note the day was hot and beautiful, sexy guys and girls everywhere. I cant  wait to play another event for the lovely No Sugar Added parties soon.  Don't miss next year!!

More pictures from the event may be found here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/karbokane/tags/20100905nosugarldw/

No comments:

Post a Comment